Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Fart Night vs Fortnite


Fart Night or Fort Night?
My youngest son was telling me about a new video game that everyone is playing!!  He said that some of his friends are even addicted to the game!!  I believe the name was ’Fart Night’!!  I am not bragging but I believe I would be great at this and so does Jami!!

FOS World Serious Picks
Faked Out Sports baseball sources state that Astros Altive and Correa just received a special shipment of JUICE!!  Soooo taking the ’Stros in 7 in ALS!!!  The Brewers in 6 over the Dodgers and their half a billion $ payroll!!!  That is for my best friend I have never met, LZ2!!


Faked Out Sports makes big time!!
I have tried to get my sports writing stuff in Sports Illustrated and Sports Illustrated Kids!!!  Buuuut I have just sent the New Sports Illustrated Baby and Toddler edition my latest stuff and we made the short list or bus!!!!

Prior White 2nd grade 24  Muskogee White 12  
Prior young men were overcome by emotion when there starting Center and Noseguard Davis Reed lost his favorite companion for the last 3 years that very morning!!!  Davis’ pet turtle Donatello was ran over in the driveway by the family SUV on the way to the game!!  The team dedicated the rest of the season to the late Donatello the turtle!!

Bixby Platinum 6th grade 18  Union Black 12. 
Bixby Platinum is having an outstanding season!!  The players are happy, coaching staff happy, the parents are happy and they don't even know their kids games are lovingly reported on Faked Out Sports!!!


NFL Picks

Redskins 34 Cowboys 24
Washington takes early Dallas turnovers and turns them into a 2 touchdown lead in first quarter!!  Jerry Jones was so upset that he threatened to fire his whole coaching staff!!  He then realized that he was related to some of them!!

Chiefs  34  Bengals 13
Chiefs QB Mahomes can throw TD passes with either hand!!  Numerous teammates stated that Mahomes during practice could throw twenty-five yards with his right foot!!!  

Buccaneers 28 Browns 24
Buccaneer QB Jameis Winston was outperformed by Undies Mayfield but his team returned 2 fumbles for touchdowns!!  Winston and Mayfield went to dinner at Joe’s Crab Shack after the game!!

Faked Out Sports Phrase of the week:
Never attend a Lynard Skynard concert wearing a pink polo shirt!!

                   Bryan in Tulsa
B in T

Every one of my 24 fans, I hope you have an outstanding sports weekend!!

No comments: