Saturday, November 10, 2018

First Dispensary and Prep 2nd Round Picks




First Hooch Dispensary!!
I visited my first Marijuana Dispensary last week and as I put down my Discover Card, my Banc First Card, my Target Card and my Spiegel Card for my 1 pound purchase the long-haired young man told me I needed a Medical Hooch Card!!!  I then said What the Fuuuurrrrriiiick are you talking about hippie dude????   He explained that I need to go to a person that will issue you a medical card because of your stroke neuropathy pain!!  I said Dilly Dilly dude, and went my way!!  I will need to follow up!!


Second Round Prep Picks

Jenks 48 Union 42 at Chapman Stadium
Jenks Trojans jazz band loses a halftime jazz band off to Union but the Trojans won the big game............to some.



Broken Arrow 45 Owasso 31 at Chapman Stadium
Miles Slusher recovered a fumble and intercepted a pass as the TIGERS defeated the Blankenship led Rams!!! BA Running Back Cortez has set numerous records while being recruited by numerous college football giants!!!

Bixby 38 Midwest City 31 at Owasso Stadium
Bixby Spartans defeats the West side preppy school by a touchdown while looking for another opportunity to beat the Hornets in the finals!!






BTWashington 41 Stillwater 33 at Jenks Stadium
Stillwater is good but not Dax Hill good!!  BTW can play with some Division II College teams on a good day but is still scary on an average day!!!

Bishop Kelley 36 Bishop McGinness 24
Catholic Clergy from Rome are in attendance for this mammoth game between to Bishop jogger not teams!  QB Zach Middleton of BK is small but tough, which is the BK motto!!

Tonkawa 34 Wayne 20
Tonkawa and their football stud named Simion put away an Oklahoma team named John Wayne!!  John Wayne's last movie scene was filmed on what is now called John Wayne Field Turf!!  True story, google it!

Wagoner 38 Bethany 28
This will be the 122nd playoff game in Wagoner this century!  Wagoner will have one million Christmas Lights turned on one hour before playoff game time!!!  The town folks will have shots of Peppermint Schnapps and stumble over to watch Wagoner defeat Bethany!!













B, in T

No comments: