Thursday, August 19, 2021

Arizona Cardinals Super Bowl Bound!

Bryan in Tulsa


FAKEDOUTSPORTS.BLOGSPOT.COM




B in T Notes:


Preseason Writer’s USA Today Top 25 πŸ˜„

Poll:


Overrated - 

LSU 13th - Did Coach Orgeron poop out a golden football!!  WTF this team is average with a very average coach!!  29th at best


Oklahoma State 22nd - Defense is questionable and QB is very average!!  I feel an upset pick by B in T for the TU-OSU game!!  (Ohio State or Oklahoma State?  Must read to see!)  28th seems doable


Texas 19th - WHY!  New coach Sarkesian?  Really?  So if Lou Holtz became head coach and B in T was the Defensive coordinator would the yuck yucks for the USA Today still pick the Shorthorns 19th??

Come on!  Possibly top 25?


Underrated:


Cincinnati 10th - Just because the Bearcats are from a nonpower five conference does not mean they belong automatically out of the money for the top 4 finals!!  Twenty-three returning starters out of 22!!  You do the math!!  This team invented the word speed!!  Should be 7th ranked!


Liberty unranked - Hugh Freeze is a super bend the rules dude!!  Ask the Ole Miss Rebels!  With his ability to recruit with shoeboxes of cash the Liberty Flames should be much higher!!  Maybe 23rd


Tulsa unranked - 7 Coaches poll votes equate to 42nd place!!  No homer pick here, but please give TU more credit for a magnificent season than 42nd!!  How about 28th?!


Arkansas unranked - I love ex-O linemen that become head coaches like the Razorbacks Pittman!!  With 3 Coaches' poll votes and their ranking of 55th, I am projecting the Razorbacks to be a surprise top 30 team this year!!  Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Pig

Souie

RAZORBACKS!!

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷


Redbirds vs Royals:


My St Louis Cardinals swept 6 games from the Royals this year!!  This may have been the Cards highlight of 2022!  I must say that the Royals have the second best jerseys of all of pro baseball!!  The best obviously are the special edition Tulsa Noodling jerseys!!  Coach Matheny of the Royals may start looking for some assistant college coaching gigs at Pittsburg State!  Just sayin!


Bobblehead Sports:


Awesome Year for Gus to See Baseball!!


The spectacle of the Field of Dreams movie was emotional to millions of baseball nerds like myself.  No tears were ever shed im the B in T-man cave until Kevin Coster walked on the field before the 1st annual Field of Dreams game!!  I have memories of taking my father to a Tulsa Oiler game in 1976!  My dad was a huge Dodger fan and I was the number one St. Louis Cardinal fan in Tulsa!!  Self-proclaimed of course!!  That year I bragged to my dad that there was this stud shortstop for the Oilers, who will be an all-star for the Cardinals soon!!  My dad watched very closely that night as Mr. Gary Templeton made 3 errors in one fuuurrrricking inning!!  True story!!  Now as I move forward to the current day and parallel my grandkids by having the ability to take them to a few Tulsa Driller games, I was truly teary-eyed in the man cave!!  The memories of St. Louis Cardinal Gary Templeton and my dad to my grandkids getting a game ball from a Cardinal minor leaguer makes baseball a TRUE Field of Dreams!!


Oklahoma Sooner Fall Football:


I listen to the Sooner Sports network quite a bit each week and the entire nation of Sooner drones are stoked to see all the SEC toys!!!   Or should I say DOLLARS!!  No major injuries so far other than Sooner play by play superstar Toby Rowlin pulling a groin while bending over to pick up Coach Riley’s visor!!  


Tulsa Golden Hurricane Fall Football:


Freshman defensive lineman Owen Ostroski from Holland Hall had 3 sacks against the 2nd team offense!!  After the scrimmage, Owen was posing with Sorority girls for pictures at 25 dollars apiece!!  Nicely done and thank you to the NIL!!  Name, Image, and Likeness = $$$$$$$$$$


Oklahoma State Cowboys Fall Football:


Sophomore wideout Brennan Presley is looking like the next stud receiver for mulletless Gundy’s 2021 squad!!  


Arkansas Razorbacks Fall Football:


At 100 degrees even the beautiful Ozarks are too hot for a so-called “Fall” practice!!  Sophomore quarterback  KJ Jefferson is the new man in Fayetteville!!  



B in T Has Another Battle with Floor Sweeping Robot!!


This segment is not sports πŸ€ related but the Thursday morning war between my crippled butt and the 5 AM sweep robot that attacks me as I finish the weekly Bryan in Tulsa sports blog can be quite sporting!!  I have tripped over R2D2 numerous times!!  It likes to sneak in during my morning bathroom time!   Henry, my dog, is very afraid of R2D2 and likes to jump in my lap when it gets close!!  I have also had dreams about the little robot shat knocking my big screen TV over and sucking the whole thing up!!  


Image.png



Day 2,734 of B in T suspension from mowing!!  We have a new battery-operated mower and my wife will NOT let me operate it!!  She states that my stroke has made my right side numb and I would not know if ran over my big foot!!  

Honey, I would know if I ran over my dang foot with a metal blade!  Oh well, day 2,735 here I come!!


Have a great sports week!


Bryan in Tulsa


FAKEDOUTSPORTS.BLOGSPOT.COM



by B in T - FakedOutSports, syndicated in SoonerPolitics.org




B, in T

Sponsors:

No comments: