Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Next OU Softball loss projected 2025

Bryan in Tulsa


At a record of 124 and 1 the Oklahoma Softball team is larger than life!!


Z.jpeg


NOTE to readers (all 18 of ya):

My happy meds have been adjusted slightly to transform my early morning moods from silly to solum (Jami insisted I was too happy too early in the morning)thus you have some Blog ewwwy gewwwwy stuff as below:


I have recently started thinking of friends, family, and readers I have lost since writing this faked-out football sports stuff.  My dearest brother-in-law Mike was like a brother to me and made numerous comments about my wrong football picks, passed away suddenly 2 years ago.  I miss the comments, Mike, but I still can look at your comments in my blog history or Microfiche!!  Numerous loved ones and friends have passed away too young while some of my older 90s-plus fans have passed as well!!  I value the remaining time and laughs that the blog may have given those close to me over the years!!  RIP Mike, Stella, and friends from the Center like Ed, and Jessica, Lambda Chi Brothers, Geordie, Mike, and Steve, and all others who are remembered in the archives of this Blog!!❤️

OK enough ewwwwy gewwwy stuff, back to some sports shat!!!


FAKEDOUTSPORTS.BLOGSPOT.COM


Bobblehead Family

images.jpeg

Jordan’s first baby boy!  Notice Montgomery’s expression after he discovered the St. Louis Cardinals are in last place on his birth date!!  OMG!  OMG!

IMG_5145.heic


Center Scoop

images_1.jpeg

Look forward to the Center Twisters twisting some more victories at the Garden State Games in Topeka, Kansas - on July 8 and 9!!


 B in T Rants

images_2.jpeg

Ranking Top 5 College B in T Power 5 Campuses!


1.Arkansas

Gameday - envision rolling hills, frat boys in red 3-piece suits calling the hogs, and young sorority girls wearing nothing but cowboy boots and hog hats!  Great atmosphere and is somewhat exaggerated in my 17-stroke memory!!  Hehe

images_3.jpeg

2.Iowa State

The most beautiful tailgating

scenery in America with candy red and yellow as far as the eye can see!!  Only interrupted when my Clone friend throws up on my TU coat!!  Clone fans are rabid!

images_4.jpeg

3.Texas A&M

Unbelievable scene when before the game you can tailgate with star Houston Astro Carlos Correa and pre-party the night before with Von Miller All-Pro DE from A&M!!  True story!

4.Oklahoma 

The scenery is fairly decent for a quaint college town but the impressive number of Heisman statues puts the OU campus in the top 5!!

images_5.jpeg

5.Oklahoma State

T Boone Pickens statue with Eskimo Joe’s cheese fries stuck on it makes this a top 5 destination!!

*Houston - dead last of 64- Tulsa Community College, in downtown Tulsa, is 10 times nicer!!


I love my Redbirds when they win!!

IMG_5685.png



B in T Top 5 Nonpower 5 Campuses


1.Tulsa 

I originally was not going to have Tulsa in the survey due to the fact I have been accused of being a huge homer!  What - ev - er!  But the Tulsa Campus is the Quaintest Cutest Campus in the world according to the Cool Campuses of America Website!!  So it must be ranked numero uno!!

images_6.jpeg

2.Hawaii 

Honolulu - nuf said

images_7.jpeg

3.SMU

The SMU fans are Hell Demons on acid but the campus is super pretty from what I remember......when sober!

Great cheerleaders!

Z_1.jpeg

4.Air Force

An iconic part of history.  So majestic and breathtaking!!

9k=.jpeg

5.Notre Dame (I don't consider them power 5, they are in their own little conference island)  I have been accused of never picking ND for any wins or top B in T-10s!!  Haha, a top 5 at last, for the Irish!!  Alas, ma laddie This campus of tradition and nostalgia looks even better to TU folks after a 28 to 27 upset victory!!

9k=_1.jpeg




I am waiting on my beloved St. Louis Cardinals to put together a 15-plus-game-winning streak........waiting

.............waiting..........and waiting.......till Christmas.....

then till 2024 πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­!!

The Tulsa Drillers and the Memphis Redbirds are my new besties!!

images.png


After the Oklahoma spring scrimmage, did I really hear chants of ‘Peyton Bowen for 2024 Heisman’?  The true 5-star freshman from Plano, Texas looked like a heat-seeking missile at safety AND made an NFL interception against the first-team O!!  He will be an All-American but no Heisman winner!!  Haha!

2Q==.jpeg


Media behemoths have hit the portal!!

Fox and CNN Tucker Carlson and Don Lemon have both hit the college football portal to look for employment!!  


Can't wait for NFL football!

Image.png

These are really cool neighbors!!


One of the big surprises of the draft had to be Will Levitz not being picked in 1st round!!  But the hugest surprise of all time has to be the movie star-looking, babe sitting next to him!  R U kidding me, while disappointingly being dropped to the second round his red-hot girlfriend's eyes were looking elsewhere for a single first-round draft pick!!  He left Kansas City to watch the second round in the friendly confines of his parent's house!!  His girlfriend stayed in KC to sign with a modeling agency and a sugar daddy!!

2Q==_1.jpeg

Hehehehehe!!


MLB


Cardinals

My fav Cardinal Jordan Walker was sent to AAA Memphis to let the other 4 Outfielders have some space!!  Are u fudging finding me??!!  Are we running a major-league baseball team or a timeout with 4th graders at Hoover Elementary School?  Start with Mozalic the GM and fire everyone that does not have ownership ties to the Cardinals!!  The Birds are 10 games under .500 and fans are looking for blood!!


Cubs

The Cubbies are ten games ahead of the Cards in the standings and I have heard nothing from my Cub fans!!  After all these years of getting in the little Cubbies' faces and finally, the Cubbies are winning and no lip from the Flubby fans?!?!?  This means that they either do not read my column or they are woosies and have no ca hones!!  


Astros

Left-handed Tasmanian Devil Framber Valdez is nasty with a 2.45 era but only 2-3 record!  Framber needs to find the right chamber to dismember the opponent!  Rhymes?  Ha!

images_8.jpeg

Rangers 

Josh Jung has 23 RBIs and is the earliest a rookie has had that many Ribbies!!  At 19-14 the Rangers are hanging tuff bro!


Royals

The Royal blue of KC, are 8-24 and are staring at last place in the AL Central!


Brewers

At 19 wins and 13 losses, the Brewers are in first place and have the Cards in their rearview mirror approximately 3 light years behind!!


Have a great sports week!


Bryan in Tulsa




by B in T - FakedOutSports, syndicatedSoonerPolitics.org



B, in T

Sponsors:

No comments: